Monday, October 25, 2010

Bento, 10/25!

Sadness. A new, black Bento Colors was introduced at the sale price a week after my purchase. However, I'm quite happy with the product performance, regardless of color, so I suppose I can't complain...

Today's bento:


Bottom tier (right-most): White rice (long grain) and a soft-boiled egg drizzled with Maggi in a silicone cupcake cup. Both were cooked last night and chilled overnight, as I didn't want the egg to remain at room temperature all morning.

Middle tier: Leftover turkey chili and succotash, both from cans (which my supervisor now tells me is dangerous, due to bisphenol...). The succotash was liquidy, and leaked out of its tier a little bit. The case caught it before it got all over my purse, but it was still a little messy. Lesson learned.

Top tier: Sliced Gala apple drizzled with lemon juice to prevent browning.

No comments:

Post a Comment